Centro, Guasave, Sinaloa.
Diego Rubio Ramírez
- Managed the backlog and organized the team.
- Build a wrapper for GlassFrog API using Ruby metaprogramming.
- D3.js visualization with data from GlassFrog API.
- Frontend development using Bootstrap.
- Managed and configured apps on Heroku.
- Guided a non-technical person on how to use Git, Heroku and c9.io.
- Fixed test-suite Cucumber Tests / CircleCI.
- Debugged and fixed issue with ruby process being killed by Linux.
- Added code improvements like the use of partials.
- Integrated Stripe Payments.
- Optimized the system so it loaded under three seconds.
- Managed AWS instances, deployed changes with Chef.
- Added missing cucumber tests.
- Inherited code base from another dev and make it work.
- Prepared application to be more dev friendly.
- Documented iOS app signing process under Linux.
- Tested and debugged Push Notification service with AWS.
- Added Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to a hybrid app.
- Mentor a junior developer.
- Lead Chef Journeys.
- Completed course Introduction to Data Science with Python.
- Reviewed code from coworkers and had my code reviewed.
- API REST building for Mobile Application.
- Automation of deployment.
- Multi Dimensional charts for data visualization.
- Improvement on searches and menu usability.
- Migration to the current version of rails, improvements on syntax and performance.
- Stabilization of Rails 4 application and Android mobile application.
- Automation of Windows rails services restart.
- Reverse engineered an algorithm to decode ID of RFID cards.
- Full Stack implementation of multiple image downloader.
S.I.A. Sistema Integral de Asistencias
- Full design and implementation of a Java application for the assistance of teachers.
Linux Server Administrator
- Server initial setup, firewall setup with APF.
- Setup and debugging logs for web and mail servers.
- Automation of tasks.
Server Admin Linux - Gaming
- Provide the best gaming experience by monitoring and fixing issues with latency.
- DDOS UDP attack mitigation.
Universidad de Guadalajara
- BSc. Mechatronics Engineering Degree. Score: 98.84 / 100.
Final Project - Solar Tree
- Leader of work group, research, programming and electronic/electric design.
- System to build habits. Python Django MVC, Jquery, HTML, CSS3.
- 2D Platformer for Android Teeport 2D game written in Java for Android.
- Inventories system for a Store. PHP, Mysql.
- Collaboration in an open source Video Game. C, MySQL, PHP.
Programming Languages and Technologies
Frameworks: Ruby on Rails; Ionic; Django; Bootstrap; Ember.js.
Tools: Linux Debian, Gentoo; Mac OS X; Windows; Android Studio; Netbeans; Eclipse.
Power user of vim, tmux, Linux, ssh, git.
English: Reading: 98%, Writing: 85%, Speaking: 85%, Listening: 95%; Business Level English.
Spanish: Mother Tongue.